The Holy Bible has provided mankind with the Ten Commandments as a Guide to move toward the Light. However, former seminarian J. Jughashvili (Stalin) immediately violated the Five Commandments out of Ten when he came to power in the USSR .
1. You shall have no gods before me
2. You shall make no idols
3. Honor your mother and farther
4. You shall not murder
5. You shall not bear false witness
1. Faith in communism
2. Lenin’sidolization and the cult of one’s own personality
3. Encouraging children to denounce parents
4. Purges with mass executions of people
For 30 years, Russia (USSR) paid with karma for joining the First World War, while accumulating a new one for violating the Commandments.
“You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below.
punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing love* to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.”
Along with the Spiritual Choice towards Darkness made by Tsar Nicholas, the violation of the Commandments of God gave rise to heavy negative karma that tormented the Russian people for almost 30 years – until the death of Jughashvili-Stalin in 1953.
* God will forgive a repentant sinner “seventy-times-seven times, i.e., a limitless number
The next leader of Russia (USSR), Nikita Khrushchev, admits the grossest mistakes in the creation of the cult of Stalin, repressions, and purges.
The mummy of Stalin is taken out of the Mausoleum, the streets are renamed and the city Stalingrad becomes Volgograd.
repentance for sins
Khrushchev’s repentance for Stalin’s sins greatly softened the karma of the country*. The USSR slowly but steadily began to emerge from Darkness into Light.
However, this transformation did not bring everything that should have been done: neither Faith in God, nor deliverance from the idol of Lenin, the one-party system, the planned economy, etc.
The new leader carried a mixture of Spiritual Values. Under his leadership, freedom of speech, improvement of living conditions, and friendship with the West, on one hand, were mixed with the persecution of artists, lack of ownership, price increases, and the Cuban Missile Crisis on another hand.
you shall not murder
In 1956 one of the main Commandments was broken – You shall not murder.
The Soviet Army killed 2,500 Hungarians who fought for the weakening of communist control and the observance of human rights.
Cruelty and inhumanity in the war against Freedom in a sovereign country, i.e. against its Free Will bring despair to people (despair = Value of Darks).
Cruelty and inhumanity in the war against Freedom in a sovereign country, i.e. against its Free Will*, instilled Despair in people (desperation = Value of Darkness).
*Free will is a gift from God, that is, no one has the right to take it away.
With three grades of elementary school*, Khrushchev autocratically made the most important economic and political decisions in a vast country.
The consequences of these mistakes gave rise to instability and chaos in the country (Chaos is the Value of the Dark Ones).
* Lack of education means low energy potential of a young soul
injustice and despair
But perhaps the greatest damage to the movement towards the Light was caused by Khrushchev’s decision to shoot the desperate workers in his own country.
This unjust action against people who wanted to improve their situation took place in the city of Novocherkassk (1962).
In addition to being unfair (Value of Darkness), this action was contrary to the idea of Marxism-Leninism itself with the dictatorship of the proletariat, which was the main engine of the struggle of several generations of revolutionaries.
This inhuman act of the Khrushchev regime shakes faith in Soviet power and Communism and drives the workers to even deeper Despair( Value of Darkness).
As a result, the Russian people were left both without Faith in God and faith in communism.
- Russia suffered from the Spiritual Choice toward Darkness from 1914 until 1953
- During the regime of the Darks, the country accumulated new karma for violating God’s Commandments
- N. Khrushchev turned Russia towards the Light by publicly repenting of the sins of the Jughashvili-Stalin’s leadership
- Repentance brought relief to the karma of the people, but not all sins were recognized
- Due to the low energy potential and autocracy, Khrushchev was not able consistently to follow the Values of Lights
- At the end of his regime, Khrushchev returned to some of the Values of Darkness
- This is an edited version of the original article posted Sun, May 1, 2022, on the Spiritual Awareness blog.
- The Main Photo ©Bibleinfo
- Find more about Spiritual Choice towards Darkness in the screenplay Heaven.